compensation: Whomever is the best candidate. A combination of the hourly pay they need and how well they respond to my questions
QR Code Link to This Post
No Experience required. Just really important to be on time and stay as long as you commit. Not dealing with any sewage. New installs only.
Install 2. Slaydenwood Rd Slayden Tn 37165 approximately Mar 13-16 Weather Permitting
( I tried to put links these locations in google maps but craigslist blocked them. should be easy for to just copy and paste these and see for yourself)
First and foremost you have to be flexible enough to be ready to work or to not work on any of the above mentioned days and possibly a few days after if rain holds us up.
1. Holding Transit Level Beeper Stick in the ditches so I can see when the ditch is level. Easy to learn
2. Cleaning up the ditch by hand shovel and Rake on occasion when Mini-ex doen't make sense.
3. Snapping the pipe together and putting it in the ditch not heavy. Pieces are about 4 ft long. Can be awkward at times if roots are in the way
4. cutting 3"pvc pipe and gluing it together to connect the pipe the way I show you to do it. (very simple)
5. Help make sure the bottom of the septic tank hole is also level holding the "beeper stick"
6. hand shoveling out part of the septic tank hole where its not practical for the mini-ex bucket to reach
7. A general willingness to help with unexpecteds like running to the store to get an extra pipe fitting | carrying the light plastic pipes and positioning them everywhere. | lifting the concrete lid off the tank
8. Remember to consider your transportation costs in your bid.
9. Its also important to clarify in your email how much drive time you are counting toward the hourly pay. Some people that respond may be driving an hour or two each way and others may live right between the two jobs
Since the mini-excavator is on the clock, your over all job is to keep me running it as much as possible and prevent my not doing the manual labor part. I have pulled muscles in my forearms and should not be lifting or moving things very much.
Pay depends on what kind of response I get from people and what the best fit for this gig is.
Please respond to this and tell me why you are a good fit for this job and how much you want paid per hour and include your cell phone so I can text you. Also feel free to ask me any questions you need clarified. I will then get back to the best fits by email, text or phone once we've gotten all the basics squared away by email
MAKE SURE YOU LOOK ON THE MAP TO SEE WHERE THESE LOCATIONS ARE BECAUSE IRON CITY IS ON THE ALABAMA BORDER AND SLAYDEN IS 2.5 HOURS NORTH OF THERE AND I MUST BE ABLE TO COUNT ON YOU TO SHOW UP AND STAY AS LONG AS YOU SAY YOU WILL
Thanks for your consideration
Greene and Greene Custom Homes Llc
Greene Septic Division
Tags: No Experience Necessary, construction help wanted, manual labor help wanted, excavating help,
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers